Concealed Weapons and Illegal Possession of Firearms Lawyer in Los Angeles
The State of California has a very complicated and confusing concealed weapon and illegal possession of firearms laws. If you or someone you know is facing weapons charges, you need an experienced California criminal defense attorney to help explain the subtleties of these laws and represent you. Some types of weapons are allowed while others are strictly prohibited. The circumstances surrounding weapons charges can have a big impact on your case.
Weapons Defense Attorney Simon Aval, an Experienced and Dedicated Criminal Defense Lawyer
In over 15 years of practicing California criminal defense law, Mr. Aval has represented countless clients charged in weapons cases, such as:
- Illegal possession of firearms
- Carrying concealed weapons
- Federal firearms violations
- Unlicensed use of firearms
- Unlawful possession of firearms by minors or felons
- Unlawful discharge of firearms
- Unlawful sale of weapons
- Illegal dealing of firearms
- And a wide range of other California weapons charges
If You’ve Been Charged with a Weapons Violation, Call the Law Office of Simon Aval Today at 800-209-9809 for a Free Consultation!
California weapons laws have been changed and revised in recent years and if you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, you need an experienced weapons violation attorney with a thorough understanding of these laws. Mr. Aval is a consummate legal professional who maintains a watchful eye on weapons laws he is able to apply their expertise and knowledge to any weapons charges you may be facing. In many cases, Mr. Aval has been successful in getting his clients’ weapon charges dismissed or reduced to far less serious crimes.
Attorney Simon Aval will:
- Carefully explain your charges
- Answer–honestly and thoroughly–any questions you may have
- Work tirelessly on your behalf
- Protect your rights at all times
- Remain by your side throughout the process
- Explore every opportunity to have your weapons charges dropped or reduced to a lesser crime
For over 15 years, the Law Office of Simon Aval has been practicing California criminal defense law for clients accused of weapons violations. Mr. Aval has the experience and resources to represent you and contest your weapons charges. He will pursue every opportunity to ensure that you are not convicted of a weapons violation. Call today at 800-209-9809 or fill out a contact form for a FREE consultation. Put Simon M. Aval’s experience and knowledge to work for you and your rights!